At the end of this course unit, the trainee should be able to:
1. Organise a survey team to carry out a given task, understand the general organisation and layout of a surveying and mapping establishment.
2. Appreciate the procedure for procuring and servicing of workshop equipment and furniture.
3. Process documents used in ordering and supply of workshop materials.
4. Prepare tender documents for a surveying and mapping project.
5. Prepare effective work schedulnnnnnnnnngges and programmes.
6. Appreciate their roles in the various job markets
- Teacher: Aaron Kiprono
- Teacher: harrison murithi
Entails ; chain survey
Area and volume of earthworks
plane table surveying
- Teacher: Martin Gikunda